Sally-Anne Yoga & Yensa Mentors present
A 2.5 hour Yoga & Life Mentoring Workshop, designed to inspire and guide you in 2016
Who is it for?Yoga loving people looking for inspiration and guidance in 2016 to reconnect with what’s true to them, and find new ways of expressing it in the main aspects of their life.
What to expect?
- Deep listening to your body and mind, to open up possibilities for a truer you
- A joyful approach combining a generous yoga practice and life mentoring tools
- Creative ways to best match the true you to your life situation (work, family, soul, personal growth)
- Laughter, light hearts, like-minded new friends and yummy cakes
How it works?
- Introduction / Includes a verbal warm up exercise
- Life mentoring tools part 1
The chance to take a snapshot of your current ‘life context’ using simple visual techniques
A quick look at the parts of your life that feel ‘untrue’ to you
- Quantum Yoga practice
A gentle yet grounding, strengthening journey to reveal the true you
Mindful and dynamic postures flowing to upbeat music
Relaxation including a soothing head massage for each of you
- Life mentoring tools part 2
Using the energy and feelings released and gathered during yoga
Focus on what needs to change in your life
Map out simple actions to take using simple visual techniques
- Wrap up
Group wind down, and cakes
© Amanda Yensa Manor 2015